Field Care Supervisor
Link Care is recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor who has worked in a similar role or is a Senior Carer looking for the next step up the ladder, able to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines.
The Link Care Nursing Agency is a family owned business and is based in Orpington (BR6). We have developed exceptional reputation through our quality care solutions and our friendly carers who provide an exceptional Personal Homecare service and Domestic Housekeeping services across The London Borough of Bromley and Bexley.
You will have:
- Experience in the care industry
- NVQ 2 or equivalent qualification desirable
- Good working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to learn new software packages for rostering
- Organised and good customer service skills
- Willingness to undertake care calls in the community
- Availability to work every alternate weekend at additional remuneration in addition to basic salary
- Ability to undertake On Call duties during weekdays and weekends on a roster basis.
- Flexibility to work late or start early depending on requirements of the business.
- A full UK driving license
- Live locally within reasonable commutable distance to Bexley / Bromley Borough.
- You will be paid for on call duties and business mileage in addition to your basic salary.
Field duties will include:
- Spot checks on Carers
- Services reviews of clients
- Risk assessments of new referrals
- Resolving complaints in the Community
- Train carers and attend meetings with OTs in the field to manage the care of double handed clients
- Covering shifts for holidays and sickness as exceptions.
Office duties will include:
- Ensuring all Service Users’ paperwork and files are up to date
- Prepare files for new referrals.
- Update Staff Plan rostering system with outcome of Risk
- Assessments/Reviews and Spot Checks.
- Assisting Care Co-ordinator in weekly rostering as and when required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer