Accounts Assistant - Leading Regional Practice
Looking to develop further in Public Practice with a reputable training firm? Our client, a Leading regional practice, can offer a range of exposure to help you reach your potential whilst you complete your professional qualifications
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be given the opportunity to produce accounts, whilst communicating directly with clients on a daily basis.
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Working very closely with the Partner, you will receive full client exposure in a general practice environment, assisting on various accounts and tax projects. This will include producing year end accounts, reviewing client bookkeeping and completing the personal tax returns.
- Production of statutory accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Completion of personal tax returns for the accounting clients and simple corporation tax computations
- Full client bookkeeping to extended trial balances, bank reconciliations and processing invoices, sometimes on client sites
- Completion of VAT returns and review of VAT returns by the juniors
- AAT studying or qualified
- Strong IT and interpersonal skills
- 18 months’ or more previous practice experience
If you wish to apply for the position of Accounts Assistant, please apply direct or contact Josie Studd from AJ Chambers