Job Ref: NI1403
Job Title: Sous Chef
Are you an experienced Sous Chef looking for a new opportunity in a fine dining restaurant? Do you have experience of working in an award winning Hotel, Gastro Pub or Restaurant?
This could be just the opportunity you are looking for ....
I am currently recruiting for a Sous Chef for a renowned hotel restaurant in the seaside town of Bournemouth. This exciting opportunity will allow you to cook at the highest standard, be creative with menu design and be part of a team who have achieved 2AA rosette status!
- Salary circa £24,000
- Share of tips
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (in lieu if worked)
- Meals on duty
- Good transport links
The restaurant currently holds 2 AA rosettes, therefore the expectations of the guests for beautifully cooked food is high. The Sous Chef will be expected to manage the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef, therefore impeccable organisational skills and attention to detail is crucial.
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Lead kitchen team in Head Chefs absence to prepare delicious, fresh meals
- Prepare and write menus and daily specials
- Budgeting and costing all dishes
- Ensure all health and safety requirements are adhered to
- Write and update HACCP plan
Essential Requirements of Sous Chef:
- Recent experience in an award winning kitchen
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong management skills
- Creativity with menu design
- Passion for career and keen to progress
All ingredients are sourced locally and everything is prepped and cooked on the premises. Interviews will be taking place immediately so don't delay in applying for this fabulous opportunity.