CAD Design Draughtsman
The client is a state of the art UK manufacturer with significant investment in facilities, plant and equipment to ensure that the factory continues to be at the forefront in both processes and efficiency. The finished products are distributed throughout the UK and Europe. This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a growing business model and also to be part of developing the ever changing marketplace.
Working as a CAD Engineer Draughtsman you will be responsible for working with an experienced design team to help delivery high-value projects on time to the company’s high standards.
Skill / Experience Required
- Experience of working in a design and development team
- Liaising with Clients, Engineers and Design Team
- Maintaining and updating drawings from concept to built stages in accordance with Company standards
- Able to product accurate drawings from Design information and survey materials
- 2D and 3D drawings using Auto desk Inventor or similar design package
- Knowledge of and experience of working within an ISO 9001 environment
- An understanding of drawings / part release and engineering change control processes
- Fabricated, Mechanical and Electrical design experience