Personal Tax Manager
A Tax Manager is needed to join an established and very friendly practice based in Croydon.
About The Role
- Assist in the provision of planning and advisory work for personal tax clients
- Assist partners with projects/consultancy work
- Provide input on tax return processes and implementation
- Service an appropriately sized portfolio of tax return clients
- Manage junior members of staff within department structure
- Prepare technical material such as factsheets and articles
- Build and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues within the firm
- Develop/maintain areas of specialisation as agreed with the partners
- Prepare and present and/or assist in the preparation of external/internal presentations and training courses
- Assist in marketing initiatives, such as the preparation of Factsheets, tendering to prospective clients etc., as required
- Maintain awareness of UK taxation developments and other relevant taxation and accountancy developments
- Responsible for controlling WIP on allocated jobs, including billing and debt collection
About Our Client
A well known practice based in the Croydon that has 4 partners and 19 staff members.
To be either CTA or ATT qualified.
Things You Should Know
25 days holiday, flexible working hours, medical, pension, parking space.
Commutable from: Addlestone, Dorking, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, London, Redhill, Reigate, Sutton.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)