Are you a talented AAT Qualified individual who has two or more years practice experience? Would you like to progress on to ACCA/ACA Qualification?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Accountancy Practice based in Chelmsford, Essex.
Job Description for Accounts Semi-Senior:-
Reporting to the Manager, the role involves, but is not limited to:
- Preparing client accounts-statutory accounts, P&L, Balance Sheets, Trial Balance
- Management Accounts preparation
- VAT returns
- General bookkeeping
- Drafting financial statements in compliance with company standards
- Drafting reports covering financial statements, client business issues, systems and controls
- Design and complete assurance work in accordance with engagement plan
- Attend client visits
The successful candidate will be AAT Qualified and will be provided with the fantastic opportunity to be fully supported in their study toward professional qualifications such as ACCA/ACA.
- Two years’ experience working within practice
- Able to take Accounts to final draft for Managing Directors review
- Good IT Literacy and an understanding of cloud accounting is essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- AAT Qualified or close to completion
- Full Driving Licence is an advantage but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for those part qualified to progress within the finance industry with a business willing to offer the tools and support to build a successful career.
If you are an outgoing team player with an enthusiastic approach and able to demonstrate your competencies in all of the above, please apply now or contact Darren Buckley at AJ Chambers for consideration.