Trainee Payroll Administrator
As part of a team of five you will be working in a busy environment, responsible for end to end payroll for around 3,500 staff on a weekly and monthly basis
Our client an International, Market leading business based in Woking, Surrey are currently recruiting for a Trainee Payroll Administrator to join the team due to growth
As a Trainee Payroll Administrator you will be part of a team of five you will be working in a busy environment, responsible for end to end payroll for around 3,500 staff on a weekly and monthly basis.
- As part of a team assisting in processing the payrolls for around 3,500 staff in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that end to end payroll is administered accurately within set time periods.
- Ensuring that all internal / external compliance is adhered to.
- To carry out weekly transfer process for both weekly and monthly staff and sorting errors accordingly.
- Processing bank lines where necessary.
- Assisting senior Payroll Administrators when necessary.
- Processing of all statutory payments through payroll, including SSP, SMP, SPP and SHPP.
- Downloading and applying employee tax codes.
- Processing all manual expenses
- Support the ongoing development of the payroll system, ensuring it stays abreast of employment legislation and the various collective bargaining agreements in place.
- Resolving employee payroll queries, ensuring that high standards of customer service are delivered.
- Working closely with the HR team, Managers and Administrators offering a support and advisory service for payroll queries
- Payroll experience is desirable, but not essential
- Computer literate with excel skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Logical thinking and problem solving ability
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Some experience in managing computer software and payroll systems desirable but not essential
Salary £19,000 - £22,000, depending on experience, 3% Matched Pension after probation period, 20 days holiday, Hours of work: 9am-5.30pm. Lots of progression opportunities
Our client doesn't have parking onsite but are right next to Woking train station