Order Processing/Sales Ledger
Part-Time Order Processor/ Sales Ledger needed in Orpington Kent (£13,750 per annum) based on 25 hours per week.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a market leader in its industry. My client seeks an Order Processor/Sales Ledger to join an expanding, established and successful team in Orpington within their operations team.
As a Key member of the team, you'll provide key Posting cash/Cash Forecast and Credit and Invoicing support to the Billings Supervisor and Sales team.
You will be performing vital financial and administrative duties including invoicing, cash forecasting, and keeping the system up-dated.
We are looking for a competent individual who has a great level of IT and excellent communication skills. You will be articulate, presentable, enthusiastic, well organised and have great attention to detail. Ideal candidates will come from a sales ledger or strong administration background.
- Posting and allocating cash payments.
- Liaise with sales people and sales support team to ensure that invoices are raised in an accurate and timely way so that payment is not delayed by the customer.
- Manual Crediting and Retyping of invoices.
- Spreadsheets are updated on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring all queries are dealt with efficiently, making sure everything is documented and followed up.
- Some credit control/collection may be required.
- Answering customer calls, and resolving disputes.
- Raising and posting of journals.
- Maintain the sales ledger so that it is a true and accurate record of the outstanding debt.
- Any ad-hoc duties that maybe required by the Credit Manager.
- Being flexible
- Using initiative
- Communication and listening
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Windows XP/Word
- Customer service
- Being confident and focused
- Being professional and courteous
- Resolving problems quickly
- Being thorough and analytical
The Order Processor/ Sales Ledger will be working within a fast paced and fun environment with lovely modern offices, great facilities and company benefits in the heart of Orpington.
Working hours can potentially be flexible for the right candidate. Current hours are 9:30am - 2.30pm Monday - Friday, With 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays which also increases by an additional day per year of service.
Interviews are available immediately as we are looking for the successful candidate to be in place ASAP. To be considered for interviews please apply right away!