Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk -Crawley £22,000 - £24,000
Purchase Ledger Clerk required for a small finance team based in Manor Royal, Crawley. Strong purchase ledger experience is needed for this busy, high volume role. This is a permanent position with working hours of 9 - 5.30, Monday-Friday with on-site parking provided.
Duties include but not limited to:
* Processing/posting and coding invoices to the ledger
* GRN review relating to purchase orders
* Reconciling supplier statements ready for payment
* Ensuring supplier accounts are settled within company terms
* Dealing with enquiries
* Processing daily stock invoicing via accounting system
* Reconciling company credit card statements including expense analysis
* Review order paperwork to ensure supplier invoice matching
* Daily banking duties
* Other ad-hoc duties as required
You will be a confident, diplomatic and patient team player who is highly organised and happy to muck In. Exposure to any Pinnacle package would be beneficial but not essential.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.