Technical Support Developer
Job Title: Technical Support Developer
Commutable from: Ipswich, Thetford, Felixstowe, Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill, Diss, Stowmarket
Salary: £30 - 40k - DOE
My client is looking to appoint an C# Support Developer to join their team due to expansion of their business and exciting new projects. The candidate needs to a dynamic individual that is looking to work both Technical Support and Development side, this is a very attractive opportunity where you can expand and diversify your technical skill set without being pigeon holed.
The Successful candidate will have :
• At least 2 years working experience in development with either Microsoft C#, ASP.net, MVC
• A good grounding in coding and the enjoyment of working as a software developer
• To advise and work with a diverse set of customers, be able to quickly gain an understanding how they work and the challenges they face
• Sometimes working alone the candidate must show self-motivation, initiative and confidence in working without supervision
• Convey a highly professional manner when dealing with customers in person, via email and over the phone
• Have good standard of written English
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company working with the latest technologies and security.
It is an urgent requirement, due to increased demand, so interested candidates must apply now for immediate review.
C# Developer | ASP.net Developer | C# | ASP.net | MVC | Senior Developer | Technical Developer | C# Support Developer |
If you have experience in support or development and are now looking for a new challenge in a professional team and working collaboratively to a collective goal, then please send your CV immediately.