Our client, a rapidly growing company in Great Yarmouth is looking for a highly skilled Project Accountant to take ownership of all of the financial requirements linked to a large contract win. This high value, on going contract will require the Project Accountant to work closely with a wide range of stakeholders and Senior Management to ensure on going profitability.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Working Project Management Teams to monitor, review and analyse spends in relation to contractual terms
* Ensure all financial records relating to work in progress and billing are accurate and up to date
* Manipulate large data sets to provide insightful analysis and reporting on variances
* Provide month end figures for central finance teams
* Financial modelling to provide profitability projections and usable management information
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with previous experience of working with projects, contacts and work in progress. The ability to use Excel to an advanced level is crucial and a willingness to communicate with stakeholders is advantageous.
If you would like to know more about this fulfilling and challenging role then please contact Graham @ Atkinson Moss.