Part-time accountant needed for forward thinking practice!
Our client is a successful and well-established firm of accountants in Worthing.
Due to continued expansion, they are looking for an experienced accountant to join their friendly and vibrant team and are able to offer the role to the right person on a part-time basis (3 - 4 days per week).
You MUST have practice experience! CVs without practice experience will not be considered for this position!
Key responsibilities for the role:
- All aspects of audit and accounts preparation for SMEs and small businesses.
- Year end accounts.
- Taxation services.
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required.
The ideal individual:
- 2 years + experience within a practice environment.
- AAT qualified / working towards ACCA (desirable)
- Proven attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and Excel skills.
- Ambitious and hard working.
Please only apply if you meet or exceed the above requirements.