PROMO AND EVENT WORK PROMO EVENTS ASSISTANT
Promo and Event Work; Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
Bamboosh in Maidstone is looking for 5 people with an interest in marketing, sales or customer service and a desire to achieve success! Immediate starts are preferred because we need to grow quickly in order to keep up with client demand for our outsourced promo and event services.
Bamboosh can offer our Promo Events Assistants:
- Marketing, Sales and Customer Service Training
- Full Time or Part Time Hours on a Temp or Permanent Basis
- A fun, supportive team environment driven by public recognition
- Ongoing guidance, support, and mentors to aid your success
- Opportunities for regional, national and potentially international travel
We're looking to increase representation for our clients in the Kent and South East region. We provide new customers for them on a daily basis through events, kiosks, in-store promotions and other public interaction campaigns.
Promo Events Assistant Requirements:
- You need to be over 18 and able to travel around the region
- You should have above average customer service skills and enjoy working with customers
- You should be able to work well independently and within a team environment
- A sense of humour, outgoing personality, friendly personality, and the ability to relate to different types of people may help you
For immediate consideration, send your CV or LinkedIn profile through the online application process!
Please send your application through the online application process. We aim to contact successful applicants within 1-3 working days via email or phone (so please be sure to include your current contact details and check for missed calls and emails from us- including those that might end up in Spam!).