Gravesend, NW Kent, DA12
£20,000 - £25,000
We are recruiting for a Stock Controller or Stock Coordinator for our Client, a company that specialises in the distribution of Premium Lubricants, to be based from their Gravesend depot. This is a new role, for a very high profile Client, well suited to a high calibre, candidate that is good with numbers and Excel.
- Report into the Logistics Supervisor
- Management of stock levels at all locations - 4 total
- Stock replenishment including organisation of bulk and pack receipts
- Ensure book and physical stock levels are aligned
- Responsible for communication with third party logistics on a daily basis
- Communicate with the Gravesend plant team to ensure bulk stocks are managed including inbound
- Transport Planning or stock planning experience
- demonstrable experience with finance or purchasing
- Knowledge of EU Driving hours / WTD desired
- Excellent Communicator
- High degree of self motivation
- A university degree in a relevant subject would be highly advantageous
Apply now for consideration.