Accounts Assistant - Purchase Ledger
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a rapidly growing local and diverse business who have an exciting opportunity to join their busy but dynamic finance team. Following a period of rapid growth, they are looking to bring on a finance assistant on a 6-month fixed term contract to assist in the running of the department.
You will be working alongside a very welcoming and friendly team and be based in a demanding and vibrant environment.
In order to be successful, you will need to have previous experience of working in an accounts based role, possess the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and have excellent attention to detail.
This is a key role which will require the following duties:
- Provide crucial support to the existing finance team
- High level maintenance of the purchase ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing expenses claims
- Preparation and posting of financial journals
- Payroll support
- Other ad-hoc financial tasks required
In order to be successful, you must be:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Enthusiastic and dynamic with a very positive attitude!
- Excellent attention to detail