Service Manager/Residential Childcare
Are you an experienced Residential Service Manager?
Do you have the drive to deliver outstanding care to young people?
If the answer is yes then we need you for a new role for a Children's Residential Manager with a national employer. This will involve managing up to 850 hours of care for young people in a rural setting.
The Salary for this role is between 34,000 and 38,000 per Annum DOE.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to grow and develop your own team
- Dedicated consultant to help manage your career
- Ability to buy and sell holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discount Vouchers
- Insurance Deals
What will you do?
- Ensure effective delivery of individual care planning requirements for children and young people.
- Ensure the young people can live happy and fulfilled lives
- Take control of all budgets for the service and control expenditure
- Manage the service effectively within the guidelines laid down my the SSSC
What we need from you
- Educated to a minimum of SVQ level 4 or equivalent
- Registered Children's residential Manager with the SSSC
- Proven track record of managing within a Children's residential setting
- Full UK Drivers Licence and use of your own car.
As you can imagine these positions are very popular, so apply quickly and avoid missing out. If you would like to apply please submit your C.V.
For further information on this role or any others that may suit you preferences or experience, please get in contact with Stuart Somervail on for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.