Mortgage product manager
Mortgage Product Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Barker Munro Recruitment has a brand new role for a Product manager with an impressive specialist lending and retail savings group to work within their Head office based in Chatham.
The core purpose of this role is to own the lending product proposition for the brand. This is to include, product research and innovation, risk management, MI, governance and broker/customer experience with the objective of ensuring that our mortgage products are aligned to Group Business objectives and provide good customer outcomes.
Core responsibilities include;
- Control of mortgage products, pricing and performance.
- Creation and implementation of innovative new products that support the Bank’s strategic Aims and meet current and future customer needs and expectations.
- Compliance with the Mortgage Product Governance framework.
- Providing forecasts & MI to monitor and deliver financial results and manage future liquidity.
- Leading on key strategic projects to enhance the mortgage proposition.
- Ensuring conduct and control issues are identified and managed.
- Bringing internal and external stakeholders together to drive development of our proposition
- Leading on marketing of all mortgage related activity, including websites, new business and retention correspondence.
- Represent the Bank at external meetings / events.
- Keep abreast of all regulatory changes within the industry and update the necessary teams of any changes.
We are seeking applications from candidates with proven experience within Product management and delivery with Financial Services/Mortgage expertise. Cemap qualification is essential coupled with Specialist understanding of the entire range of mortgage products.
If this Product manager role is of interest, please send your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment Ltd by using the relevant liks.