Business Development Coordinator for exciting high growth business!
Business Development Coordinator (Education)
Why you will love working for us?
- Excellent opportunity to join an exciting high growth business.
- Relaxed and team spirited working environment
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised use of hydrotherapy pool
- Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Discretionary annual pay review
- On-site parking
- Modern office space set within spectacular Devon countryside
This role will report directly to the Business Development Manager. The key purpose of this role is to support regional staff in securing new business and to boost interest in the organisation. The requirements of the job will be many and varied, commensurate with the needs of a dynamic, high growth business. Working within the Business Development Team, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Regional Development Team to increase awareness of the organisation in different parts of the country
- Handling and processing new business enquiries demonstrating a wholeheartedly client focused approach
- Progressing leads and provisional bookings
- Progressing and following up online registrations
- Updating course flyers and other business development materials
- Assisting with the booking and administration of commissioned courses
- Providing a smooth handover of commissioned courses to the Training Team
- Using IT systems to maintain accurate information on leads and bookings
- Contributing to team and process development
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Business development/sales support experience (this is not a hard sales role!)
- First class customer service and relationship building skills
- Highly numerate and literate
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral and an excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Experience in a training or education environment
- Some familiarity with direct marketing techniques, CRM systems and database management
- Educated to degree level
Salary up to £25,000 depending on qualifications and experience. Holiday entitlement of 20 days per annum plus bank holidays.
This is a full time permanent position. Employment will be subject to a satisfactory outcome of a check by the DBS.
Closing date: 14th July 2017
Our Location: Newton Abbot, South Devon. Free on-site parking.
To apply for this position please contact our Recruitment Partner;
Emmerson-Ross Recruitment, Torquay
Contact: Clare Ross