Night Sister - RGN or RMN - Cockermouth
Success Personnel currently have superb opportunities in Cockermouth, Cumbria, for a night sister, RGN (registered general nurse) or RMN (registered mental nurse) who has experience working within elderly care.
This purpose-built home is part of a large group of care homes across the country that has a prestigious reputation for the level of care provided, reflected by good CQC reports.
The home itself is a medium sized service, dedicated to the care of elderly patients with dementia and general nursing needs.
The benefits of this night sister (RGN/RMN) role include:
- Salary of £17.00 per hour
- 44 hours per week
- Permanent night shift
- 5.6 weeks’ annual leave entitlement
- Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
- Uniform provided
- Superb training and development opportunities available
- Easily commutable from around Bridgfoot, Camerton, Seaton, Stainburn and Workington
This is a great opportunity for the candidate (RGN/RMN) looking to join a care-centred company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care in Cockermouth, Cumbria.
The successful applicant for this RGN/RMN position will have:
- RGN or RMN qualification
- An active NMC pin
- Live within a commutable distance of Cockermouth, Cumbria
Our team at Success Personnel have over 10 years’ combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we’re sure we’ll be able to find the right role for you.