Lead Content Marketing Executive - Digital Marketing
Are you a digital marketing specialist located in the Sussex/Surrey area or currently looking to end that tedious London commute? If the answer is "Yes" then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Our client who are one of the UK's leading providers of financial solutions within their specialist sector are looking to bring on-board a Lead Content Marketing Executive with a purely digital focus.
Design and develop creative multi-media marketing content that can be utilised across all owned, earned and paid-for digital channels.
Role Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, implement and measure all relevant multi-media activities that support the company's digital plans
- Ensure all activities undertaken adhere to the relevant policies and procedures of the business, is within our risk 'appetite’ and is approved according to the appropriate compliance procedures
- Working with other members of the team, collate analyse and interpret appropriate relevant campaign management information
- Work with other key marketing stakeholders to ensure the company optimise customer journeys and deliver ROI
- Support, where relevant the group change programme, and projects that are being deployed by the marketing department
- Design and development of new films, infographics, copy, etc that brings to life a range of concepts and ideas for both advisers and end consumers
- Working alongside digital marketing colleagues to ensure digital information is provided in compliant, yet engaging, comprehensive and helpful format across the company web estate
- Working alongside marketing colleagues, ensure all assets developed comply with appropriate brand and web content processes and procedures and that assets are appropriately managed and measured
- Ensure the assets developed support brand positioning and deliver ROI
Skills & previous experience required:
- Good marketing skills including campaign management and evaluation.
- Depth of creativity to both problem solving and communications
- Experience of creative development across a range of media, from video to tool and calculator development
- Confidence and credibility to work with members of the marketing and wider distribution team and present relevant ideas and creative concepts to key stakeholders
- Financial services marketing experience preferable, but ideally at least some B2B/ intermediated marketing experience
- Creative agency or internal agency client-side experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written English - ability to write at publication level standards is preferable
- Extensive experience of CMS systems - preferably episerver/wordpress
- SEO, PPC
- Good numeracy skills
- Team Player
Shortlisting for this role is currently underway so if you feel you have the relevant skills and experienced required for this role then please apply today and our specialist marketing consultsnt will be be in touch shortly.