SCHOOLS EVENTS COORDINATOR - ESSEX
•Job Title: Schools Events Coordinator
•Salary: Basic £17,100 - £19,650 + bonus, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and benefits
•Job type: Permanent
•Start date: ASAP
Are you a high performer, looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work on a new and innovative contract making a positive impact on the lives of young people?
Our client is a key player in the Skills, Welfare to Work and Youth Training arenas. We actively seek a motivated, target driven individual passionate about working with young people.
This is a key role working on a highly-recognised youth based contract. As an Events Coordinator you will be responsible for generating new recruitment leads via networking with educational establishments and other youth sector organisations.
• Exploring, creating and developing long lasting relationships with schools/colleges and other key stakeholders
• Working towards set recruitment targets
• Communicating daily with schools/colleges via phone, email and meetings.
• Being persuasive when in dialogue with schools and ensure targets are met
• Managing a large case load of schools, colleges and other organisations to maximise events booking opportunities.
• Managing recruiter’s calendars, ensuring you have generated enough leads in order for the team to meet recruitment targets.
• Experience in working in an education or sales environment
• Target driven, with the ability to achieve targets
• Ability to build rapport and adapt to client needs
**REFER A FRIEND** If this vacancy is not for your but you know someone who may be interested and suitable, let us know asap. Anybody you refer to Newton's who we place you will receive a £100 referral incentive.