Financial Services Administrator
A uniquely positioned Financial Services organisation has a fantastic opportunity for graduates seeking employment within the Financial Services Industry. In addition to this role, the organisation is offering an excellent benefits package and long term progression opportunities and the opportunity to study for further qualifications. The successful candidate will be responsible for resolving telephone queries in regards to Share Dealing services and dealing with International clients.
The candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide excellent customer service to corporate clients
- Dealing with shareholder enquiries, including confirming share holdings and prices Investment reconciliation
- Answer and deal with all telephone and email enquiries/queries
- Processing Investment new business
To be considered for this role, you need to have the following skills, qualifications and characteristics:
- Graduate (or awaiting degree results) with good academic background
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interest within Investments or Financial Services
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
The successful candidate will be offered a great opportunity to join a business that believes in nurturing your career and in return you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive employee benefits package. Our client will offer significant support towards Investment qualifications in order for you to progress within the business.