WORKSHOP MANAGER - COMMERCIAL VEHICLE DEALERSHIP
Workshop Manager - Commercial Vehicle Dealership
Monday - Friday - Day Shift
My client, a national group of commercial vehicle dealerships are recruiting for an experienced Workshop Controller/Manager for a busy commercial workshop. Must be capable and efficient to ensure the smooth operation of the workshop team, customer focussed to meet and exceed customer expectations and to maximise workshop profitability.
- To ensure all booked work is planned and can be completed by the deadlines
- To ensure Quality checks are being completed
- To actively promote and adhere to USPs at all times
- To manage Vehicles off the road over 24 hours /raise schedules
- Ensure workshop is maintained including cleanliness of workshop and equipment
- Ensure warranty and R&M parts are returned in the required timeframe
- Encourage and motivate the team to achieve and raise standards
- Practical workshop background & experience in an After Sales Commercial environment.
- Good basic administration skills, numerate and literate.
- Should possess good customer relations skills and ability to adapt to customer requirements.
- Should possess strong self-organisational skills and be calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and via telephone.
- Ability to convey information accurately between source and third party.
- Demonstrate man management skills to a minimum of supervisory level with a good understanding of team dynamics.
- Have a good understanding of targets and measures needed to achieve them
Workshop aftersales background with Supervisor/management: 5 years