Due to continued growth and a full order book, our client, a successful independent Structural Engineering Consultancy currently has an exciting opportunity for two CAD Technician's to join their already busy team.
Our client provide detailed design and engineering services to main contractors, architects and manufacturers, the main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Converting new concept designs into 2D drawings
- Taking existing designs and produce new adaptions and variations
- Produce Bill of Materials when required
- Work to tight deadlines
- Support other functions of the design team
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous AutoCAD experience is essential
- Ideally worked within a structural or architectural environment is preferred, although other industries will be considered
- Experience of 3D design and Revit would be advantageous but not essential
- 23 days’ holiday
- Pension scheme
- Company Health Scheme
- Parking provided
Based in the lovely town of Oakham, this is easily commutable form surrounding towns and cities including Stamford, Peterborough, Leicester and Nottingham.
A company with over 23 years’ experience within their field. They supply to clients throughout the world. This company are continuing to expand and have grown year on year. They provide excellent working cond
How to apply:
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please contact Mark Burton at Recruit Mint or apply through the relevant channels.