Web Designer / Front End Developer Northumberland
Due to recent contract wins and continued growth we are looking for a Web Designer / Front End Developer to work on a wide range of web projects. The role will require a creative, dynamic and positive individual that is keen to learn and capable of working well on their own as well as within a team.
You will be responsible for the creation of web designs based on client requirements. You will take an active role in the design process understanding requirements, wire-framing, prototyping through to final designs. Though predominantly we are looking for a designer the ideal candidate will have a solid grounding in HTML5 / CSS3 / jQuery as well as familiar with common front-end frameworks (Bootstap, Foundation, etc…) and capable of turning your beautiful designs into clean, manageable, responsive code.
- Design portfolio demonstrating your creativity as a designer / developer.
- Good understanding of HTML5 / CSS3.
- Ability to work independently & desire to learn.
- Commercial experience is good though a thirst for cutting edge design is more important to us.
- HTML 5 / CSS 3
- LESS / SASS
- Responsive Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience with email marketing systems (Campaign Monitor, Mail Chimp, etc...)
- Experience with CMS systems (Wordpress, Umbraco, Drupal, etc...)
We look forward to hearing from you!
No agencies please!