Account Executive, Permanent, Norwich, £16,000 - £20,000 DOE
Due to continued growth and success, an exciting opportunity has become available to join a dynamic international digital marketing organisation as an Account Executive. Reporting to the Account Director, the main purpose of your role will be to support the Account Managers in the day to day management of high profile client accounts.
Duties to include:
- Supporting Account Managers in the responsibilities of managing campaigns for client accounts.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients.
- Identifying potential growth opportunities and decreases in campaign performance.
- Feeding information back to the Account Manager and acting on findings as appropriate.
- Assisting in delivery of growth plans for clients including future account opportunities.
- Reporting to Account Manager weekly on any issues and suggested resolution/escalation.
- Assisting in the set up and launch of new clients and campaigns.
- Submission of client invoicing and following up if payment is not forthcoming.
- Supporting in client calls and meetings.
- Inputting analytics and generating client reports using Excel.
You will have:
- Confidence in building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Experience in prioritising workload to ensure all deadlines and targets are met.
- The ability to remain focussed and positive in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills coupled with ability to tailor approach for the target audience.
- Confidence to use initiative but refer to another department when a task is out of your ability.
- Capability to identify and analyse crucial details in complex situations.
- A solutions orientated approach, able to analyse information and identify issues with solutions.
- A Commercial mind-set with ability to grow the business profitably.
Working from head offices in a prime Norwich City Centre location. This is a full time, permanent opportunity working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Offered salary of £16,000 - £20,000 DOE. Comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, an annual company bonus and a company pension scheme. Supported career development opportunities with a clear route are available.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.