Senior Sous Chef - Maidstone
As the Senior Sous Chef you will be working closely with the executive head chef across a wide range of cuisines from a fish and chip shop, to a fine dining suite and day visitor restaurant.
The client is a large outsourced service provider for catering and facilities management, with contracts across the UK and Maidstone.
The main reponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive the team forward and ensure high standards are met across all parts of the site
- Assist Head Chef with ISO documentation
- Work with the entire team including managers and supervisors to provide quality, well-presented food with speed and efficiency.
- To make sure that you meet all legal and company requirements for fire, health, safety and hygiene
Successful Sous Chef will demonstrate:
- Good previous sous chef experience
- Understanding of health and safety, and all aspects of food safety law
- Experience in all aspects of catering
- NVQ level 1 or 2 in food preparation or similar.
Up to £28,000 plus attractive benefits is on offer for a successful senior sous chef.