Communications Manager - 12 month contract
- In-house (on behalf of a specialist agency) Communications Manager for a truly global organisation.
- Support the success of their high growth employment plans through effective internal communications.
- Initially based in Trowbridge, moving to City Centre Bath early 2018.
- Salary on experience, the expected region of £35k - £45k.
This is a lovely opportunity for a Communications Manager to join a world leading B2B organisation, where although working for their retained agency you’ll be on site four days a week, the remaining day within the agency based close to their offices.
What you’ll be doing
Essentially you’ll be playing a lead role in the delivery of an effective communications programme as they undertake rapid expansion. Typically we’re talking 60% internal communications, 40% external communications.
You’ll be responsible for executing integrated communications plans, engaging employees and customers through online and offline channels. You’ll manage all internal communications activities and content development; manage effective email campaigns and social media channels. When it comes to press releases you’ll seek out relevant potential PR opportunities, managing internal and external stakeholders (and agencies), whilst supporting event and sponsorship.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be a B2B Communications Manager who’s worked across integrated channels, has a good head for digital marketing and enjoys building effective relationships.
- An internal communications expert with the ability to create and deliver compelling content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to engage and influence with people at all levelsResult orientated, driven by success and developing your plan in line with successful engagement.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM would be the icing on the cake, however we’d still like to hear from you if you’ve worked with similar systems previously.
- You’ll also need to be available for the full 12 months.
A salary in line with experience, we’re expecting somewhere between £35k - £45k, a lovely and progressive working environment, a fascinating 12 month project where you’ll really get to see the success of your efforts.
Please get in touch with Fran now for further information, we’re looking to have somebody in place ASAP.