Business Development Manager
- Working for an exciting, high growth, disruptive tech start-up.
- Based in a start-up incubator in the City
- Targeting large corporates to streamline their consumer benefits purchasing
Our client is a start-up with a platform in high-demand that requires a Business Development Manager to drive growth and allow the founder to focus on product development and partnerships. Having developed a platform that will revolutionise a £6 Billion industry in the UK alone, this company are now looking for its first Business Development Manager. Their solution allows business to bulk-buy gift cards from retailers in a faster, more profitable and more buyer-friendly way than ever before, as well as allowing easy distribution and tracking through their consumer side of the platform.
The Business Development Manager Role:
Working as a Business Development Manager, your role will be to work alongside the founder to identify, open and then close deals with large organisations in industries as wide ranging as Market Research, Media Agencies and Employee Benefits providers. This Business Development Manager will be generating their own leads as well as working with existing warm leads and incoming enquiries from referrals. This is a very unique opportunity for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to join a disruptive tech start-up on the ground floor and lead their sales team moving forwards.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven new business sales ability at a senior-level within large organisations
- Ability to sell on a consultative basis to multiple stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial mindset that will allow you to thrive in an early-stage start-up
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £35-45,000 basic salary with an uncapped OTE of £35,000 on top
- Stock options will be included for the successful candidate
- Fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a hugely exciting start-up
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Phillip Gardner on .