Finance Business Partner - Charity
Finance Business Partner - Engagement & Fundraising
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000
A leading UK based charity is looking for a Finance Business Partner to aid the charity’s future success by providing financial leadership to the Engagement & Fundraising Team. You will be responsible for ensuring overall performance improvement and high quality commercial decision making. My client is a well known & well respected charity whose work has a positive effect on millions of people across the UK. The work done by the finance team is essential to the development and effectiveness of this charity’s work.
The key responsibilities are:
- Working alongside business stakeholders to drive accountability to deliver financial targets
- Providing clear analysis and commentary to assess business performance, in particular, risks and opportunities.
- Facilitating the business planning, budgeting, and forecasting process for the Directorate, ensuring support for strategic priorities and enabling collaboration across the wider organisation.
- Providing commercial advice to the directorate’s business decisions including; business case preparation, review of commercial contracts, project reporting, risk assessment, costing/pricing, and cost/benefit analysis.
- Mentoring the Management Accountant to help them achieve their goals and increase performance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fully qualified Accounting qualification.
- Business partnering experience; a history of communication finance information to non-finance colleagues.
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting within a fundraising organisation.
- Leadership experience, ideally managing a management accountant or other finance professionals.
- Experience in analysing and interpreting results and drawing meaningful conclusions from them
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to make a positive impact across a company
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- A Cash Healthcare Plan
- Early finish Friday and flexible working
- Discounts on gym membership and days out
- Annual Season ticket loan
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and permanent health insurance