Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst - Fixed Term Contract
Our client, a fast-growing Media agency based in Central London are looking for a Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst to join their energetic team on a Fixed-Term Contract.
You will be responsible for all reporting elements and analysis work as well as other ad-hoc duties required by the Finance Director.
You will be a Qualified accountant, able to start on short notice with strong Business Partnering experience.
- Commitment & Re-forecast: including entire P&L (i.e revenue, personnel, overheads & headcount etc) ensuring they are completed on time.
- Monthly Board Paper preparation
- Monthly Client Profitability reporting including 1:1 meetings with both the managing and client directors, deep-diving into specific clients as and when required.
- Monthly Cost, Incentive, Revenue and staff utilisation analysis
- Rate card and Fee Calculator Control
- Process control where possible to increase your own remit (incl. legal and other business risk analysis as required)
- Enable MD’s/client directors to make informed commercial decisions through information supplied. Continually evaluate analysis requirements and look to provide useful insights on the financial data being produced.
- Work closely with the rest of finance to ensure that data is being entered correctly and cleansed so that your reporting brings valuable information out of the system.
- Process improving and creating efficiencies to streamline the reporting process.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.