Client Finance Partner - Advertising
A great opportunity has arisen for a commercially focused Revenue/Budget Analyst/Controller to work for an well-known and highly respected global communications and advertising company.
Working with both the Account & Client Management teams the role of Finance Partner is a key financial position within the agency providing commercial support.
This is an interesting role for an individual who has gained their experience within a marketing services/creative agency and has proven experience of client accounting. You will be able to effectively work and communicate with both finance and non finance people and be highly customer/commercially focused.
The client is ideally looking for someone on a short notice period.
- Monthly revenue forecasting and reporting;
- Work with Account Leads for each client to establish forecast variance;
- Provide supporting analysis for budget reviews and variances;
- Oversee Client WIP Management;
- Supervise and develop finance assistants;
- Support fee negotiations, construct staff plans, fee proposals, reconciliations and contractual matters;
- Work with Account Leads to establish project fees and fee agreements;
- Management of hedging and review of WIP;
- Liaise with regional management and clients on financial management issues;
- Ensure compliance with client contracts.
- Extensive WIP Management/Budget Control/Revenue analysis gained within a creative/marketing services agency;
- Commercially focused with the ability to see the bigger picture;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build excellent working relationships with clients, account management team, being able to influence as required;
- Proactive, forward thinking, highly motivated and logically minded;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.