Part- Time Duty Pharmacy Manager
I am looking for a Duty Pharmacy Manager to join a busy pharmacy team. Do you want to join a fast paced business where colleagues are focused on providing exceptional customer care? You will have a passion for making a difference and understand the difference high quality healthcare advice and medication can make to patients. This is a part-time role across 36.5 hours a week.
My client is a household name with a reputation for providing an exceptional customer journey. You will be leading the healthcare team with a passion for making every patient interaction count. This role is split across sites in Kingston upon Hull and Hornsea and will be working 36.5 hours per week.
As the Part- Time Duty Pharmacy Manager you will
- lead a team of 5-20 colleagues inspiring and developing your team
- will drive promotions, including health checks and branded products
- follow procedures, ensuing clinical governance
- ensure accurate payment claims
- make sure that the customer is at the heart of all activities in the pharmacy
Ideal Part- Time Duty Pharmacy Manager candidates will
- have a passion about providing high quality healthcare advice to all customers
possess a Pharmacy degree
- be a member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
- be MUR certified, additional pharmacy services training would be beneficial
- those who have worked in an independent, retail high street or superstore pharmacy would be of particular interest
As part of the interview process a criminal record check will be carried out.
The Part- Time Duty Pharmacy Manager role attracts a salary of up to £36,500 across 36.5 hours. Alongside the financial remuneration you will also receive a generous benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is committed to making a difference. If you would like to find out more, then please apply or contact me directly