Our client based in the North East is a bespoke Engineering company designing and Manufacturing high value complex products to the Oil and Gas Industries. Due to expansion we have an opening for a QHSE Technician.
The role is to support the QHSE Manager in making sure the product meets the customers Quality expectations and the product is built in a safe and controlled manner.
Managing day to day activities to ensure they meet the Business objectives and targets.
To ensure the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment requirements are maintained with a focus on continuous improvement.
Promote a positive culture of both Quality and HSE across the business
Prepare and present a weekly / monthly report to the QHSE Lead to highlight any key risks and report on the status of set KPI’s.
Monitor process reviews during the production cycle.
Conduct investigations to ensure the root cause is established to prevent re-occurrences.
Conduct verification of in house assemblies against drawings and specifications
Ensure direct reports are managed and communicated on a daily basis
Provide advice and recommendations for improvements
Provide support in problem solving investigations and risk assessments
Monitor the clients permits to work and contractor permits to work
REED Engineering recruit across the North East of the UK. We have a number of Job opportunities within Manufacturing, automotive, FMCG, Security, aerospace, Oil & gas, Industrial, Marine, Precision Engineering. Reed will respond to all applications within 48hrs.
Design Engineer, Manager
Development Engineer, Manager
R&D Engineer, Manager
Quality Inspector, Technician, Eng
QA / QC Inspector, Engineer, Manager
Manufacturing Engineer, Team Leader, Manager
Production Engineer, Leader, Manager
Project Engineer, Leader, Manager
Applications Engineer, Manager
Maintenance Technician, Engineer, Manager
CNC Setter, Operator, Programmer
Operations Engineer, Manager, Director
Trades Welders , Pipefitters, Platers
• Educated to GCSE / A level (NVQ level 3) or equivalent
• Qualified to IOSH Managing safety, NEBOSH certificate or equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Office skills
• Previous experience of problem solving techniques and investigations.
• A valid driving licence is essential.
• Previous experience of working in an Engineering environment
• Auditor trained is required
• Knowledge and awareness of Quality systems and procedures is essential.
• Knowledge and awareness of HSE systems and HSE legislation is essential.
• Must be able to work as part of a team and have good communication skills
• Must be able to prioritise tasks and objectives as well as good time management skills
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business