Franchise Recruitment Training Manager
My client is an entreprenurial global recruitment group operating a unique franchise model. They are looking for an experience training professional who can increase network revenue by implementing training with franchise owners, consultants and staff employed by the franchisees.
This is a crucial and strategic role within the business, reporting into the board of directors and having matrix relationship with the sales, operations and marketing functions. The training delivery will consist of classroom, in office, telephone and webex training mediums.
- Undertake Pre Induction training in line with current programme
- Undertake induction training in line with current programme
- Undertake 12 week follow up with new owners in line with current programme
- Run "boot camp, "role play" days and "master class" web based training
- Run 180 programme, mastery and management modules.
- Provide ad hoc telephone support to all owners.
- Initiate and maintain a call rota with offices as and where directed based on office size and need.
- Provide in office training and support on a rotational basis.
- Ensuring each franchise office utilise the internal systems and that all process and documents are implements by franchise staff.
Experience & Skills required
- Minimum 5 years proven experience delivering training
- Previously 5+ years hands-on recruitment experience
- Knowledge of a range of learning styles and sales training programme delivery
- Excellent communication and delivery skills essential
- Good business management knowledge
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours