Junior Designer £18K - £22K Property Development Central London
Our client is boutique residential Property Development Company focused on creating high quality schemes throughout Central London.
Whilst priding themselves on creating unique and inspiring homes it is their attention to detail which sets them apart from their competitors.
Our clients design team strives to incorporate innovative design features without sacrificing functionality and usability. Every decision is meticulously considered and it is their professionalism and continuous dedication to design detail that has earned them a reputation for excellence.
Key responsibilities of the role;
- Using your digital and hand drawing abilities to streamline the translation of information and decision making from the design team to the contractors on site, to help us continually improve our design, quality and attention to detail
- Key duties will be centred around preparing design proposals using CAD
- To work full time in a growing, close-knit, hardworking team that respects decisions based on well researched information
- Create and progress interior design schemes from concept through to detail design, specifying and tendering
- Initiate design packages such as kitchens, wardrobes and bathrooms with various suppliers
- Compile full decoration schedules from hard finishes to furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Design, Specify and dress show flats when necessary
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- You are ambitious and want to be the best in your field
- Experience in C.A.D with a background in Design or Part 1 architect.
- Good understanding of technology and IT
- Able to build good relationships with all kinds of people, fearless to picking up the phone.
- You are highly organised and can work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You do not have a 9-5 mentality, working hours are 8:00 – 17:30
- Interested in development and keen to learn from others in the office
What are the perks of working at this company?
- High exposure to all facets of development, with the chance to learn from executive level partners in a warm supportive environment
- The opportunity, as the company grows to carve out a tailored established career.
- A young and agile group of entrepreneurial people, without a whiff of blame culture.
- A lively social calendar
- Great location, just off Bond Street
- Competitive salary