Corporate Tax Senior
Really well respected and growing independent firm based in North London now has a new opportunity for a high calibre and technically proficient Corporate Tax Senior to come and join their close knit team.
This role offers variety, autonomy and the opportunity to work with an incredibly broad range of clients. This role will be fast paced, and offers candidates the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic and client focused environment.
Our business is geared towards providing not only Accountancy and Taxation services but a consultancy based service to support High Net Worth clients, Entrepreneurs and Trusts through the lifecycle of their business.
The Corporate Tax Senior duties will include
- Reviewing CT600s prepared by the audit/accounts department
- Preparing complex CT tax returns
- Preparing capital allowance computations and answering internal queries on CAs
- Dealing with CT tax return enquiries raised by HMRC
- Dealing with CT queries raised internally
- Preparing corporate income tax returns
- Reviewing income tax returns and accompanying workings as drafted by junior staff
- Preparing/amending and/or approving letters and emails for the Manager’s approval
- Various ad hoc work as it arises such as technical research
- Analytical review of financial data
- Monitoring chargeability on a weekly basis and assisting in the billing process
You will typically have a tax background and if not ATT qualified then studying to become tax qualified with at least four tax seasons experience of working within a practice accountancy firm. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential progress into a client facing role. You will all also have/be
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- The ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- Strong MS office skills, particularly Excel
- Ideally have worked with CCH
- The ability to work with prestigious clients who require complete confidentiality
For further information or to express some initial interest in this role then please do not hesitate to contact Robin at ReuMilla Walker.