Telesales Executive - Delegate Sales/Events
- The Telesales Executive will be selling delegate spaces to senior decisions makers within a given sector subject to the team you will be assigned. Sectors includes: IT/Cyber Security/Defence, Pharmaceutical, Finance and Oil ang Gas.
- The Teleales executive will have experience of outbound telephone sales with leads supplied but individual must be able to source potential warm leads and have experience of achieveing sales target.
- A certain minimum of quality calls per day need to be done and to follow up those calls with the appropriate fax or e-mail. The minimum will be set by the MD.
Call backs are to be recorded in database and are to be actioned when the client requested the callback to happen
- Call backs are to be recorded in database and are to be actioned when the client requested the callback to happen
- Accurate client history is to be recorded on the database of past conversations with the potential delegate
- Work to deadlines set.
- Ensure the highest level of quality and customer care is offered to potential clients and current customers
- Sales are the executive’s responsibility. No cancellations will be made in those cases where a misleading conversation has taken place between the executive and the client. Commission will not be paid in these cases.
(Example: client not being aware of the amount he agrees to pay before the date of the conference)
- Correct marketing codes must be used to ensure accurate reporting takes place
- Keeping and updating an accurate record of sales achieved on a day-to-day basis
- To follow up all inbound enquiries made to company which are relevant to conference sectors
- A full brief should be obtained from the conference producer concerning the subject matter of the conference.
- Targeted lists selected from the database and a PDF Copy of the conference brochure will be received from the Marketing Department in order to ensure that the campaign commences on time
- Once data is within the Telesales department, it is the Telesales executive’s responsibility to start the sales campaign
- Attend and prepare for team meetings when requested
- Provide with an accurate breakdown at the end of every conference of information as requested by the MD