Client Relationship Manager - Sport
SportQuake - Sports Marketing, London
Do you want to game change English Premier League marketing specifically, and sports marketing generally?
We are the go-to international sports marketing agency for high-growth, multi-market, disruptor brands looking to connect with customers through sport.
Founded in 2006, SportQuake is an independent sports marketing agency with offices in London, Hong Kong and Beijing.
Well established, entrepreneurial, award winning, international sports marketing agency with a
10 year track record in building high growth disruptor brands through sport.
We provide an end to end service - research & insight, planning, buying, activation, evaluation and an independent 360 degree approach to planning and buying - all sports, all sports inventory.
We have deep relationships with rights owners delivering better solutions - commercially and creatively.
Summary of role
Key responsibilities: Client management, Rights holder relationship management, Planning & execution of campaigns, Digital, Social and PR activation.
Reports to the Head of Client Services
Responsible for account managing key client campaigns including content creation, PR activation and digital & social media whilst also raising the agency’s profile within the sports marketing industry.
?This will involve managing multiple client accounts, rights holder and media relationships, working right through the process from proposal development to campaign distribution.
There will be UK and overseas travel associated with this role and a requirement to work some evenings and weekends as a when the role requires.
- ?Work closely with the Client Services Director to manage, run and execute activity on the day to day client accounts
- Develop bespoke client campaigns to deliver client objectives
- ?Work closely with all client partnerships, both rights owner and brand side to create relevant and engaging opportunities
- ?Execution of digital, branded content and PR and social media campaigns
- Ensure innovation is at the heart of everything we do and we are at the cutting edge of research and latest trends
- Setup and management of events, player appearances, photoshoots and media interviews
- Ability to build internal relationships within the agency; especially with Asian offices
- Act as theguardian of all relationships with key suppliers in social media, content and PR
- ?Work alongside the Client Services Director to upsell current clients and create new client proposals
- ?SportQuake strategy - responsible for the creation of SportQuake channel content for weekly market round-up, blogs and setting up PR opportunities for the agency to deliver agencies values
- ?This will include defining and managing of the agency approach to using all the tools at our disposal from promoted social media campaigns to content distribution partnerships
- Build media relationships to create and distribute content for clients and the agency
- Develop close relationships with the new business team to follow the latest narrative from the sports marketing industry & assist with new client pitches
- Self-driven and confident working under own initiative (24/7 business)
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Understanding of the sports sponsorship landscape and the emerging Asian market
- Highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong knowledge of all social and digital media platforms
- Experience of content creation and PR
- An interest or passion in sports is essential
- ?High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 3-4 years’ client management and activation experience
- Based in London