New Business Administrator - Asset Finance
I am currently looking for an experienced Lease Administrator to join a great company based in London. This is a well-established finance company, with a fantastic reputation with the finance industry.
- Input of new business proposals onto the database & as directed submission of these to our Lessors for credit clearance.
- When required, liaising with Suppliers, Customers & Lessors by telephone, fax or email regarding provision of additional information to secure a credit acceptance.
- Issuing credit acceptances to Suppliers & Customers as appropriate.
- When requested using 'daily work flow lists' maximum conversion into New Business payouts.
- Be responsible for the accurate production of payout process, this would involve the checking of original finance documentation to ensure accurate completion, checking that the correct rates had been used & raising of Commission Invoices.
- Liaison as necessary with Lessors to ensure that transactions are paid out within designated time frames.
- Assistance with general management of the database & to canvass existing & non-performing Customer & Supplier Accounts as directed.
- Working with sales team to manage & mail-shot the 'end of term' opportunities maturing each month.
- Issuing 'end of term' equipment re-purchase invoices to Suppliers & Customers in line with previously agreed terms.
- Be responsible for the accurate production of whatever general letter or email correspondence that the Company might require.
- Be responsible for answering telephone Be responsible for the handling of upgrade & settlement requests.
Please ONLY apply for the above position, if you have all the relevant experience that is required. Please send an updated CV to