Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor | Civil Engineering | North West
£50,000 - £60,000 + Package
Currently seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis to work with a successful Civil Engineering and Groundwork contractor.
You will be expected to work throughout the North West.
You would be working on a range of Civils projects, including schools, hospitals and industrial sites.
Successful candidates will have experience of the following:
* Excavation and installation of reinforced concrete foundations and pile caps.
* Excavation and installation of foul and surface water drainage systems including associated tanks such as attenuation, interceptor and pumped systems.
* Excavation and installation of service ducts.
* Concrete floor slabs.
* Road and car park surface preparation.
* External landscaping works such as kerbing, paving, street furniture etc.
Fast growing contractor who has had a turnover to date of £25million.
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.