Up to £34,000 + Benefits
If you are a BI Analyst looking for the next exciting step, this could be the role for you! A cutting edge consultancy are looking for a SAS Consultant to join them. The company is looking for a dynamic individual to be a part of working with large and interesting data sets, testing and deep diving into datasets before reporting and generating insight, working with various clients.
The company is one of the market leaders and offer an incredible training programme. This is a data led company with the focus on improving client experience and business processes through the power of Analytics. In this fast paced, tech savvy, environment, ideas and progression are plentiful. If you are looking for a rewarding, exciting step forward, this could be the role for you!
THE ROLE - SAS Analyst
As SAS Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Development and structuring of the data and the data warehouse
- Testing software
- Tackle problems confidently and present solutions
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting and analysis processes are met
- Process, analyse and manipulate datasets using SAS
- Identify patterns, trends and present actionable insights from large datasets
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.