Key Stage 2 Teacher KS2
Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Teaher required at Outstanding primary school in South West London, Chelsea from September 2017.
** Key Stage 2 Teacher ( year 5 )
** Full time/Permanent
** SW London, Chelsea
** Experienced Teachers only
** September 2017
REESON Education is delighted to be working with an Outstanding 1 form entry primary school in South West London, Chelsea who are currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Key Stage 2 Year 5 Teacher to join their friendly teaching staff in a full time permanent role from September 2017.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience preferably within Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) years 4 5 or 6. You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
The school can offer:
- Programme of bespoke professional development and fast progression
- Inner London salary
- Excellent transport links
- Creative salary
- The potential of TLR for the right candidate.
- Supportive and strong senior leadership team
- Friendly and supportive colleagues, a vibrant and mixed staff team
- Recently rated Outstnding by OFSTED
- 1 form entry
- Lovely children who are eager to learn
The school are looking for a teacher who is:
- Qualified up to the level of PGCE/QTS
- Someone with experience teaching in KS2
- A strong Newly Qualified Teacher
- Enthusiastic and Engaging through their teaching with a Can do attitude.
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
The school has an excellent reptuation in the local area as having children who are well behaved and eager to learn. School attainment is excellent and they have a friendly and welcoming staff team who work together very well.
Please contact Reeson EJ at Education ASAP with your CV and chance for an immediate interview and please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.