Graduate Pricing Analyst
A dynamic and growing Insurer are looking for a recent Graduate to join their Actuarial function as a Counter-Fraud Pricing Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who are continually growing, you will have the opportunity for full Actuarial study support.
We are looking for Mathematically creative individuals who are interested in logic and not afraid to try new ideas.
You will be playing a crucial part in the development and maintenance of pricing structures, models and performance analysis in support of delivering commercial objectives. Business insight, strong analytical skills and the ability to assist in making commercial recommendations are key.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics (2.1 or higher)
- Demonstrated aptitude and capability to undertake statistical analysis in degree or prior work experience
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a clear manner
- To be commercially minded, action-oriented and not be afraid of trying new ideas
- Some exposure to coding (SQL, SAS, C++, C, C#, R)