Senior Finance Assistant
Assistant Accountant role for fast -paced and growing finance team within the entertainment industry. They seek an Assistant Accountant with at least 18 months experience who has a degree from a red-brick university.
My client is an entertainment company based within the City of London. They seek an Assistant Accountant with at least 18 months experience who has a degree from a red-brick university.
- Support Finance Manager in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Publishing Balance sheet reconciliations
- resolution of issues and anomalies
- Supporting the preparation of client statements
- Partnering with Publishing team to support Publishing operations
- Supporting with ad-hoc Finance projects and tasks
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong numerical skills
- Previous experience working with large volumes of numerical data and ability to manipulate and interpret data providing meaningful and useful analysis
- Able to effectively manage stakeholders outside the finance department within tight deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Personal accountability and a proactive approach
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
The role offers a competitive salary of £28,000 per annum, 25 days of annual leave as well as full study support and additional benefits.