Software Project Manager - Fast-growing Tech Specialist
- Award-winning Software House.
- Agile development projects, multiple sectors.
- Friendly, sociable and progressive environment.
One of Bristol’s true success stories are still growing fast and need a talented Software Project Manager to join their passionate team. If you enjoy project managing the delivery of software, web and app projects of various sizes and budgets then this is definitely one for you!
What skills you'll be needing
- Experience of managing a wide range of web and/or software development projects from end-to-end.
- A strong technical knowledge perhaps gained from previous experience as a developer or academic studies.
- Fantastic communication skills, the ability to work in a friendly professional manner achieving buy-in from customers and the respect of the development team.
- Able to explain technical elements to a non-technical audience and spot opportunities for up/cross-selling.
- Experience or strong understanding of working in an agile/Scrum environment.
As Software Project Manager, your core responsibility will be to run and manage a portfolio of software and website projects ensuring that client and in-house teams work together effectively. They need someone who is able to keep to tight schedules and budgets using agile methodologies. This will include managing budgets, identifying, creating and managing risk registers and issue logs, managing change requests, resource planning and status reporting to stakeholders. You will be required to support the sales teams in bidding, tendering and presentation activities as well as help to focus on the financial benefits for clients and the business.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Alongside the job satisfaction of working on an interesting mix of web and software projects for a business that rewards its staff regularly, you can expect some great benefits and incentives too. There’s a competitive salary (£35-50K), annual bonus, paid staff events, access to Agile training/certs, cycle parking and showers, pension, health plan and much more on offer here. They have a very well positioned office near to a huge range of lunch options and a massive park to eat it in. There’s also the opportunity to move up the ranks into senior positions over time (Programme Manager etc). This really is one not to be missed!
If this looks tailor-made for you then send in your CV to Mike now