Part Time Payroll Administrator
Part Time Payroll Administrator | Edinburgh City Centre | Permanent | Up to £25,000 Pro rata
Change Recruitment Group are currently looking to recruit a Part Time Payroll Administrator on behalf of a key client based in Edinburgh City Centre.
Reporting directly into the Financial Accountant the Payroll Administrator will be responsible for assisting with the payroll function for the UK, EMEA and North America businesses. You will take the lead on the day to day payrolling activities and liaise internally to ensure the information is collated in a timely and accurate manner.
· Main contact for the day-to-day payroll collation for UK, EMEA and North America
· Monthly review and sign off Financial Accountant
· Support the regional HR Managers with the collation of payroll matters
· Support HR with People HR Database
· Liaise with external payroll provider on all payroll matters and manage relationship
· Ensuring 3rd party payments are made; by payroll provider or business
· Quarterly bonus calculations
· Annual group bonus calculations
You should come with the following experience:
- Intermediate Excel skillset - ability to create V-Look Ups & Pivot Tables
- High attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Ability to prioritise workload within a fast paced and dynamic finance function
- Self-motivated individual with a positive and proactive attitude
If this position appeals to you and you are looking for a new and challenging opportunity, please get in touch with myself as soon as possible, the client is looking to interview early next week so prompt applications are encouraged!
To apply, please click on the link below or send your CV directly to Dean Bryce.