Global Treasury Manager
An international law firm with notable industry presence, requires an experienced Global Treasury Manager to cover the group's international operations.
- Develop global treasury policy
- Develop annual financing plan covering capital, liquidity, debt and FX risk activities.
- Collate information needed to support lenders or financial investors due diligence
- Ensure compliance with reporting requirements and financial legistlation.
- Arrange Group credit facilities for capital expenditure and investment.
- Develop cross-currency cash flows, hedging strategies and use of derivatives.
- Conduct due diligence.
- Business partner across the Group as well as internal and external parties.
- Experience in the law industry, professional services or international banking.
- Global treasury knowledge and business partnering expertise.
- In-depth technical knowledge of FP&A, international banking, credit, capital and FX markets.
- Managing multi-currency debt, structuring and capital & financial risk.
- Familiarity with legal operating models (Swiss Verein).
- Demonstrable soft skills.
- Credibility with key stakeholders including Global Management Committee members and senior partners.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Applicants with language skills are particularly encouraged to apply, not just for this role but other positions at NG.
- Key languages are German, Mandarin and Norwegian.