A marketing leading life and pensions organisation are looking for a communicator of extraordinary ability to join their UK communications team, one who will manage our consumer focused PR campaigns across both personal finance and consumer media, while also developing and delivering a digital channel strategy to amplify the stories we have to tell.
You’ll be a self-starter with an eye for a story and an understanding of the issues driving our industry’s agenda. You’ll be able to assimilate information and communicate this in a meaningful way using creativity to persuade and influence others, standing out from the crowd.
Your skills and experience will ideally include:
- Corporate communications knowledge and experience, with a focus on pensions and retirement
- Proven media relations track record with a focus on business related consumer campaigns
- Ability to develop great relationships both inside and outside an organisation
- Strong numeracy skills combined with experience of commissioning and interpreting research data to underpin story generation
- Ability to understand complex issues and communicate them clearly
The organisation is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers. You’ll receive a highly competitive salary and look forward to a total reward package. In a fast-changing world, you’ll join an organisation that’s leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
The organisation also works hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.