Junior Python Developer - Information Technology and Services
Junior Python Developer - Information Technology and Services - £35,000
My client, a leader in content protection and technological rights management are looking to hire a Junior Python Developer. They protect creativity and innovation in the film, TV and music industries and work with some of the biggest names in entertainment! Their clients trust them as experts when it comes to new web technologies and emerging threats to their intellectual property. They have sophisticated systems that require lateral thinkers and they need a skilled, enthusiastic Junior Python Developer to help them grow!
If you are looking for something unique which requires a hacker mentality then this maybe the right Junior Python Developer role for you. You will be working on existing software, analysing where they are, where they want to be and how you are going to help them get there. For this python role, you will be responsible for:
- Maintain, improve and automate their software services
- Work within a team to solve complex problems
- Research and innovate new problems
- 1 years’ experience with Python, having a good understating of the language
- Have an awareness of OOP principles
- Have knowledge of best practices and writing clean, structured, documented code
- Good knowledge of version control workflows through Git
- Good knowledge HTML, JS, CSS
- Have a basic understanding of RESTful APIs
- Have a basic knowledge of networking on the Web: Proxies, User-agents, XHR
If you are familiar with the following this would be a bonus, however this is not essential:
- Web scrapping: Selenium, Beautiful Soup, Lxml
They have a relaxed, casual and flexible working environment based in Central London! If you are a Junior Python Developer Please do apply to find out more about this role!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Andy Walker, Technology Consultant
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.